Most Businesses Qualify for HUGE Stimulus Checks!
"After hearing from other restaurant owners that business’ who kept their
employees on their payroll during the Covid 19 shutdowns rather than lay them
off, were entitled to a sizable tax credit, I called Mr. Goldstein to inquire about this
ERC and his services. He was very professional, helped us navigate the amount of
paperwork required, and was instrumental in obtaining a sizable tax credit for my
companies. I am grateful we were able to work with Larry, and highly recommend him to other businesses.”
Brenda Marie, COLT Grill, COLT BBQ & Spirits
Does your business fall into any of the categories listed below?
The Employee Retention Credit Program was created specifically for
business owners with W-2 employees. Almost every business owner
who reads this will qualify to receive a large stimulus check.
Revenue Reduction Qualifications
• 2020 - 50% Reduction of Gross Sales for Any of the Last 3 Quarters in 2020 Compared to the Same Quarter in 2019.
• 2021 - 20% Reduction of Gross Sales for Any of the First 3 Quarters in 2021 Compared to the Same Quarter in 2019.
Did Your Business Suffer from Any Supply Chain Issues?
• Your Business may Qualify Even if You Did NOT Have a Reduction in Revenue.
Full or Partial Government Mandated Suspension?
• Reduction in Hours?
• Inability to Access Equipment?
• Reduction in Services Offered?
• Reduction in Capacity?
• Travel Restrictions?
• Actual Suspensions?
You Can Qualify Just for Starting New Business with W-2 Employees After 2/15/2020.
No Fees Required
Until Your Check is Delivered
Call Larry or Go to
to Quickly Qualify Your Business
With No Obligation
Hurry Before this Program Expires!