The Credit Union West tradition had the honor of beginning in 1951 as Luke Federal Credit Union. Originally located on Luke Air Force Base, our mission was to enhance the lives of military members and their families through being a trusted provider of financial services.
Today, we embrace the same commitment to the military and now have expanded to include all who live, work or worship in Maricopa and Yavapai counties. We are proud to serve and as a not-for-profit credit union, our members are our highest priority – not profits. In fact, any money that remains after expenses are paid, is given back to our members and community.